HOW TO ORDER PROFILE WIRE SCREENS
- SPECIFIC MAKE OF MACHINE — Model Number and size.
- QUANTITY— Number of pieces
SIZE — Overall dimensions of screen. Screen rod type:
- OPENING OR MESH:
- Square Opening – Specific fractional or decimal space required.
- Slotted Opening – Specify fractional or decimal space required in both opening is parallel to.
- Mesh. – Specify number of openings of an inch or U.S.S. steel gauge for steel, stainless or aluminum.
- WIRE OR GAUGE — In decimals of an inch or U.S.S. steel gauge for steel, stainless or aluminum, (whichever applies).
- TYPE OF MATERIAL — Specify type of material: Plain Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Galvanized, etc.
- EDGE PREPARATION — If the screen is to be formed for mounting in a machine specify: Machine make, model or hook style.
- TOLERANCE — If your application requires specific tolerances for width, length, squareness or similar specifications it is important to specify while ordering.
- FURTHER FABRICATION — Rolling, forming, shearing, welding, brazing and similar fabrications are available at the factory.
- REPEAT ORDERS — When a previous order is to be duplicated, please give the invoice number, p.o. number and date of the original order.